PrimeTime® Predesigned qPCR Assays are now available for human, mouse, and rat transcriptomes in the NCBI database. The Predesigned Assays offer the same flexibility and quality that come with the custom PrimeTime qPCR Assays including three different scales, five dye/quencher combinations, and your choice of primer:probe ratio.
IDT’s design engine incorporates the most current and complete sequence and SNP information. It also stresses accurate Tm prediction and protection against off-target amplification. The design engine has been validated and, when compared to a major competitor, PrimeTime Predesigned qPCR Assays show increased sensitivity, higher qPCR efficiency, and improved results with fast cycling.
The easy online ordering system allows you to filter and sort by assay characteristics like exon location, splice variant targets, RefSeq number, or gene symbol. Order online today and your Assay will ship in just 2–4 business days.
- Performance guaranteed—every assay will exceed 90% qPCR efficiency when measured over four orders of magnitude using a commercial master mix
- Accurate transcript information—the most up-to-date sequence information available to ensure the assay designs avoid all identified SNPs and avoid non-specific amplification
- Ordering made simple—filter, sort or group to find the assay you are looking for in seconds, not minutes
- MIQE compliant—primer and probes sequences are provided to the customer
- Complete flexibility—select from five different dye-quencher combinations and set your own primer-to-probe ratio