PrimeTime® qPCR Assay Plates and PrimeTime qPCR Primer Plates
PrimeTime® qPCR Assays for 5’ nuclease assays and PrimeTime qPCR Primers for use with intercalating dye (e.g., SYBR® Green) assays are now available in 96-well plates. Enjoy all the benefits of IDT PrimeTime products, including accurate assay design using current information from NCBI, gold standard performance, and compliance with MIQE Guidelines.
- Fully customizable—Use the state-of-the-art custom plate design tool for ordering. Design your own master plate; just cut, copy, paste, and fill in as you would with Microsoft Excel.
- Versatile—Choose from predesigned assays for human, mouse, or rat; or simply enter your own primer and probe sequences manually.
- Convenient—Get assays with different dye–quencher combinations in the same plate.
- Affordable—No need to purchase a full 96-well plate. All that is required is a minimum order of 24 assays or primer pairs per plate.
- Value—Generate your own replicate plates for lower cost per reaction.
For more information, or to order PrimeTime qPCR Plates, go to www.idtdna.com/primetime or email us at email@example.com.
Product focus: qPCR Reagents—everything but your sample
All the reagents you need for successful qPCR assays are available through IDT.
- Master mix
- Both probe-based and primer only qPCR assays
- Water and buffer
Author: Nicola Brookman-Amissah, PhD, is a senior scientific writer at IDT.
© 2014, 2017 Integrated DNA Technologies. All rights reserved. Trademarks contained herein are the property of Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. or their respective owners. For specific trademark and licensing information, see www.idtdna.com/trademarks.