The TriFECTa® RNAi kit does not include primers or PCR reagents for quantification of gene silencing.
We offer separately primer sets targeting human or mouse HPRT for use in SYBR®-based qPCR assays to monitor RNAi function after transfecting cells with the HPRT-S1 Positive Control DsiRNA. For other human, mouse, or rat targets, considering using a predesigned PrimeTime® qPCR Assay. For other species, you can easily design a custom PrimeTime qPCR Assay using our free, online PrimerQuest® Tool.
The TriFECTa® Kit includes:
- 3 target-specific Dicer-Substrate siRNAs (DsiRNAs, 2 nmol each)
- 1 negative control DsiRNA (NC1, which does not target any human, mouse, or rat sequence)
- 1 positive control DsiRNA (HPRT-S1 DS Positive Control)
- 1 fluorescent transfection control DsiRNA (TYE 563-labeled transfection control)
- Nuclease-free Duplex Buffer