.gs = Assay ordered as PrimeTime qPCR Assays (5’ nuclease probe-based assays) will not detect gDNA. Assay ordered as PrimeTime qPCR Primers may detect genomic DNA.
All assays are designed to detect gene expression. To design assays for copy number variation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Exon boundaries are consolidated whenever possible at the gene level. Assays denoted with a '1' indicate assays in which consolidating at the gene level is not possible. For these assays the exon location shown is related to the specific RefSeq listed in the results table.
Plate Upload Instructions
- Predesigned Assay Names must match Assay ID exactly. If there are sequences indicated, those sequences will override the PreDesigned Assay Sequences
- Only one plate can be entered per tab
- Empty wells do not need to be indicated
The current browser does not support this file upload feature. The following browsers are recommended for this feature:
- IE >= 10
- Firefox >= 3.6
- Chrome >= 13
- Safari >= 6
- Opera >= 11.1
1. Please specify an excel file.
To download sample Excel upload document, click here
2. Review and select plates you would like to add
PrimeTime qPCR Plates Tutorials
Select from predesigned assays for human, mouse, rat or enter your own primer and probe sequences. Only 24 assays or primer pairs per plate are required, so you can make your own replicate plates for lower cost per reaction.
Select the ratio of primer delivery amount to the probe delivery amount by moving the sliding scale.