Focused to provide uniform and specific coverage of 19,396 genes, the xGen Exome Research Panel spans 39 Mb of the human genome. This concentrated design, paired with excellent reproducibility and deeper, more uniform coverage, enables the most comprehensive exome sequencing available and reliable identification of coding sequence variants.
With the xGen Exome Research Panel you can:
- Obtain consistent results with individually synthesized and quality controlled target capture probes that are manufactured to GMP standards
- Achieve deep and uniform coverage to minimize the need for further analysis
- Effortlessly integrate with common sequencing platforms including Ion Torrent™ and Illumina sequencers
- Generate results quickly with 4-hour hybridization
- Expand targets to just the specific non-coding regions you need with easy addition of xGen Lockdown Probes