Welcome to the Stanford University SFGF-IDT Portal!
Orders placed through this portal are shipped to our lab, CCSR 0120, for customers to pick up.
Please note: If the PTA you provide does not sufficiently cover the total of your order, you will be responsible for the charges.
Please wait until your account has been approved before initiating an order. You will be notified once your account is active. Thank you.
| || |
The Stanford Genomics Service Center (SGSC) provides assays, services, and equipment for cutting edge genetic and genomic based research.
- High-throughput Sequencing and Library Construction utilizing Illumina NovaSeq, HiSeq 4000, NextSeq, MiSeq, and iSeq.
- Single-Cell RNA-Seq utilizing 10x Genomics Chromium
- Single-Cell RNA-Seq from FACS sorted cells
- Gene Expresion Assays - Microarray Platforms: Illumina
- Whole Genome Genotyping Assays - Microarray Platforms: Illumina
- Karyotyping (Illumina)
- Gene Expression and Genotyping using real-time PCR
- Digital PCR (BioRad)
- Nanostring single molecule counting
- Bioanalyzer DNA, RNA and Protein analysis, Qubit quantification, DNA shearing on Covaris
Available Equipment 24/7: (You can request 24/7 access to the following equipment by going to the Request Services tab and selecting SFGF 24/7 Access)
- Sequencers: Illumina iSeq 100, MiSeq, NextSeq
- Real-time PCR: QuantSutio 12K Flex, ABI 7900HT, ABI StepOnePlus, Roche LightCycler 480
- Microarray Scanners: Axon Scanner
- Imagers: Amersham Typhoon RGB, LiCOR Odyssey
- Quanitation: Bioanalyzer, Nanodrop, Qubit 2.0 and 3.0 Fluorometers
- Automation: Biomek FX, Agilent Bravo, Formulatrix Mantis
| || || |
Stanford Functional Genomics Contact:
John Coller and Luisa Jimenez
Stanford Functional Genomics Facility
269 Campus Drive
CCSR Room 0120
Stanford, CA 94305-5177
650 736 2434
| || |
| IDT Contact: |
Technical Sales Representative
Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc
408 338 7214 Mobile
800 328 2661 Customer Care
Please Sign In
|| Processing request ...
Set up a new account
If you do not have an IDT web account, please click the button below to set up a new account.
After you set up an account you can make changes to it at any time by selecting the Update Account Information item from the left menu.
Set up new account
Please Sign In