Welcome to the Stanford University IDT Portal!
Stanford School of Medicine and SFGF will be closed for winter shut down, from Monday, December 24, 2018, through Friday, January 4, 2019. Regular operations will resume on Monday, January 7, 2019. There will be no IDT deliveries accepted nor distributed during the winter closure by SFGF.
Please note: If the PTA you provide does not sufficiently cover the total of your order, you will be responsible for the charges.
Please wait until your account has been approved before initiating an order. You will be notified once your account is active. Thank you.
| || |
The Stanford Functional Genomics Facility (SFGF) provides assays, services, and equipment for cutting edge genetic and genomic based research.
- High-throughput Sequencing and Library Construction utilizing Illumina MiSeq, NextSeq, HiSeq 2000, and HiSeq 4000
- Gene Expresion Assays - Microarray Platforms: Affymetrix, Illumina, Agilent
- Whole Genome Genotyping Assays - Microarray Platforms: Illumina and Affymetrix
- Karyotyping (Illumina)
- Gene Expression and Genotyping using real-time PCR
- Digital PCR (BioRad)
- Nanostring single molecule counting
- Bioanalyzer DNA, RNA and Protein analysis, Qubit quantification, DNA shearing on Covaris
- Sample Tracking, Sample Contamination and Cell Line Authenication Services
- TALEN construction
- Custom Array Printing of any material
Available Equipment 24/7: (You can request 24/7 access to the following equipment by going to the Request Services tab and selecting SFGF 24/7 Access)
- Real-time PCR: ABI 7900HT, ABI StepOnePlus, Roche LightCycler 480, Stratagene MX 3005p
- Digital PCR: BioRad QX200
- Microarray Scanners: Agilent Scanner, Axon Scanner
- Imagers: GE Typhoon TRIO, LiCOR Odyssey, Alpha Imager
- Quanitation: Bioanalyzer, Nanodrop, Qubit 2.0 and 3.0 Fluorometers
- Automation: Biomek FX, Microarray Printer, MAUI 12 Bay Hybridization System, NuGEN Mondrian
- General Equipment: Tetrad PCR Machines
| || || |
Stanford Functional Genomics Contact:
John Coller and Luisa Jimenez
Stanford Functional Genomics Facility
269 Campus Drive
CCSR Room 0120
Stanford, CA 94305-5177
650 736 2434
| || |
| IDT Contact: |
Technical Sales Representative
Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc
8180 N. McCormick Blvd
Skokie, IL 60076
319 400 0360 Mobile
800 328 2661 Customer Care
Set up a new account
If you do not have an IDT web account, please click the button below to set up a new account.
After you set up an account you can make changes to it at any time by selecting the Update Account Information item from the left menu.
Set up new account