Ready to jump into CRISPR experiments but don’t know where to start? Already using CRISPR, but have unique problems or see room for improvement?
This CRISPR challenges series covers everything CRISPR, from design to analysis, and is brought to you by the IDT experts who design and build our products. Watch the whole series, or pick and choose the ones most relevant to your research, and take your CRISPR genome editing to the next level!
Titles in the CRISPR challenges series include:
- “Getting started with CRISPR/Cas9”
- “How do I deliver CRISPR reagents into cells?”
- “I delivered CRISPR into the cells, what is next?”
- “Improve editing under challenging conditions”
- “Troubleshooting a CRISPR experiment"
- “Getting started with HDR”
- “How to maximize Cas9 HDR”
- “Robust genome editing with Cas12a (Cpf1), an alternative to Cas9”
Explore our CRISPR genome editing solutions
Alt-R CRISPR-Cas9 System
Alt-R CRISPR-Cas12a (Cpf1) System
Genome editing detection
rhAmpSeq CRISPR Analysis System