Target enrichment workflow
Confidently perform target enrichment via hybridization capture with the following xGen for Ultima HybCap products:
- xGen HybCap Adapters for Ultima Genomics
- Used for library construction prior to hybridization capture
- Requires conditioning with the Ultima Genomics UG Library Amplification Kit prior to sequencing*
- xGen HybCap Lib Amp Primers for Ultima Genomics
- Designed to increase yield for sequencing post-hybridization capture
- xGen Universal Blockers for Ultima Genomics
- Reduces non-specific adapter interaction during hybridization
* Different adapters are required for hybridization capture due to the modifications found on the native Ultima adapters. Due to this, after hybridization capture, conditioning of the final library using the UG Amplification Kit available from
Ultima Genomics (catalog # 20020007) is required prior to sequencing on the Ultima platform.
All xGen sample indexing products for Ultima are loaded into single-use 96-well plates containing a pierceable seal. The sample barcode has a length of either 15 or 17 nucleotides—consult the index list and plate map for further details. Note
that there is no difference in the index sequences between products used for WGS or target enrichment. Each well contains material for indexing one sample. The xGen Universal Blockers and HybCap Lib Amp Primers for Ultima are both delivered in
- For an 8-plex, use any column
Please contact us with any questions.