PrimeTime qPCR 5′ nuclease assays are offered in three different sizes to meet the needs of any qPCR experiment. Assays consist of a forward primer, a reverse primer, and a qPCR probe all delivered in a single tube. In addition, for the standard
and XL sizes, dye–quencher combination and primer-to-probe ratio can be specified to meet unique experimental demands. Each
assay is made to order with estimated shipping in 2–4 days from order receipt. Each oligonucleotide undergoes 100% QC by mass spectrometry*, and all QC results are provided free of charge to you on the IDT website.
- Primers and probe mixed and delivered in a single tube or plate well
- Guaranteed performance for all predesigned assays
- Available in 5 dye–quencher combinations and 3 reaction scales
- Choose ZEN Double-Quenched Probes for your assay for superior performance compared to traditional dual-labeled probes
- MIQE compliant: All primer and probe sequences are provided
- Available in tubes or 96-well plates
Predesigned assays are available for human, mouse, and rat targets. These assays are designed using a proprietary algorithm. In addition to optimized oligo Tm (base composition, oligo length, etc.), the bioinformatic calculations account for
factors, such as SNPs (based on current NCBI RefSeq releases), cross-react searches to avoid off-target amplification, recognition of splice variants, and secondary structure predictions.
* With the exception of mixed base oligos, which could potentially represent multiple sequences and therefore cannot be accurately evaluated by ESI mass spectrometry.