PrimeTime qPCR Primer Assays
PrimeTime qPCR Primer Assays are ideal for use with SYBR Green, EvaGreen, and other intercalating dyes, where no probe is needed. PrimeTime qPCR Primer Assays are available in standard size, premixed, normalized to 5 nmol per primer, and shipped dried down. Primer sequences are provided upon order, and the assays ship in 2–3 business days.
- The same primer pairs found in the PrimeTime qPCR 5' Nuclease Assays
- Forward and reverse primers, mixed and delivered in a single tube or plate well
- Ideal for use with SYBR Green, EvaGreen, and other intercalating dyes, where no probe is needed
- Available in tubes or 96-well plates
Predesigned assays are designed using a proprietary algorithm: in addition to optimized oligo Tm (base composition, oligo length, etc.), the bioinformatic calculations account for factors, such as SNPs (based on current NCBI RefSeq releases), cross-react searches to avoid off-target amplification, recognition of splice variants, and secondary structure predictions.
Primer sequences are provided
We provide primer sequences with each order to assist with best practices in research reporting and reproducibility. Specifically, sequence transparency
- Boosts publication credibility—you can publish you research according to the MIQE guidelines
- Helps identify and avoid SNPs
- Facilitates design of multiplex experiments
- Assists with data interpretation and troubleshooting
- Allows validation of new transcripts