Plate Upload Instructions
- Only one plate can be entered per tab
- Empty wells do not need to be indicated
- Download a sample Excel plate ordering template
The current browser does not support this file upload feature. The following browsers are recommended for this feature:
- IE >= 10
- Firefox >= 3.6
- Chrome >= 13
- Safari >= 6
- Opera >= 11.1
1. Please specify an excel file.
2. Review and select plates you would like to add
click here for ordering instructions.
This page is built for modern web browsers. We are currently working on full support for IE 7/8 but we recommend IE 9 and above or another browser for the best experience.
Plate(s) contains errors, please review plates and fix any errors before proceeding.
Plate(s) contains warnings, please review wells for warnings and click the ignore warnings checkbox to proceed.
Additional CRISPR Reagents
Need Assistance?Watch a video demo of new features »
How do I calculate nomalization specs?
- Standard Bases, (A, C, G, T) are not case sensitive.
- Mixed Bases, expressed in UPPERCASE.
- RNA, expressed as 'r_', for example rA, rU.
- 2' O-methyl RNA bases are entered as 'm_'.
- Phosphorothioated DNA bases are entered as '_*'
- Phosphorothioated RNA bases are entered as 'r_*'.
- Phosphorothioated 2'-O-methyl RNA bases are entered as 'm_*'.